International Freight Forwarding
Whether you’re importing or exporting by air or sea our experienced freight forwarders manage the transport process from time of order placement to arrival at any global destination. Our team negotiate competitive pricing, coordinate cargo reservations and prepare transport and commercial documentation. We have an extensive global network of freight service providers ensuring that your goods are handled professionally to or from any global destination.
We don’t have exclusive arrangements with any single carrier, allowing Loynes to choose the most appropriate transport arrangements for each shipment at the most competitive price.
- Air freight forwarding – import & export
- Sea freight forwarding – import & export
- Door to door services
- Track my shipment – full visibility during shipment
- Vessel chartering, RO/RO & breakbulk, aircraft charter
- Transport to site including LCL (Less than container load), FCL (Full container load), RO/RO, heavy haulage and vertical lifting
- Coastal shipping
- Verified gross mass compliance
- Dangerous goods compliance
- Chain of responsibility compliance
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) accredited agent